Here's the video of the second test:
What I've demonstrated so far-
- You can actually print a "tube stub" in your motor and use a Swagelock nut/ferule set to attach instrumentation
- My additional measurements (temperature and regen pressure) are working well.
- The direct spark ignition with the D514A coil is working.
- There don't appear to be any blockages or leaks in the regen jacket.
- C* efficiency is reasonably high - approximately 90%.
The big question still remains to be answered - will the motor survive long duration operation as the temperatures reach steady state.